The main technical features include:
1. It can directly form small parts with complex geometric shapes (0.03g ~ 200g);
2. The dimensional accuracy of the parts is high (±0.1%～±0.5%), and the surface finish is good (roughness 1～5μm);
3. The product has high relative density (95-100%), uniform organization and excellent performance;
4. It is suitable for the forming of various powder materials, and the product is widely used;
5. High utilization rate of raw materials, high degree of production automation, suitable for continuous mass production.
Applicable materials and application fields
In principle, MIM technology can be applied to any material that can be made into powder. The currently used MIM material systems mainly include: stainless steel, iron-based alloys, magnetic materials, tungsten alloys, cemented carbides, fine ceramics and other series. The prepared parts are widely used in aerospace industry, automobile industry, military industry, medical treatment, machinery industry, daily necessities and other fields.